Intelligent electronic lock detection standards:
GA 701-2007 "General Technical Requirements for Fingerprint Anti-theft Locks"
Test items: flexibility, size and appearance quality; strength test; function test; performance test; power supply test; environmental adaptability test; electromagnetic compatibility test.
GA 374-2001 "Electronic Anti-theft Lock"
Test items: structure and appearance; power supply test; information preservation; false recognition rate test; strength requirements; key requirements; environmental adaptability; anti-interference requirements; safety requirements; stability requirements; durability requirements; anti-technical opening requirements; prevention Destroy the alarm function.
GB 21556-2016 "General technical conditions for the safe use of locks"
Test items: combination code; lock tongue extension length; lock body withstand static load and impact strength; handle static pressure and torque; power supply performance; environmental adaptability; anti-interference; safety requirements; stability requirements.
Process of handling smart electronic lock detection:
1. Project application-submit the CNAS report to the energy standard testing agency for application.
2. Document preparation-According to the requirements, the company prepares the relevant certification documents.
3. Product testing-the company sends the samples to be tested to the laboratory for testing.
4. Preparation of reports-certification engineers prepare reports based on the qualified test data.
5. Submit for review-the engineer will review the complete report.
6. Issuing a certificate-after the report is verified, the report will be issued.